Blue Jackets vs Penguins - 2 tickets - 11/02 - $100

Casper

Not to thread jack, but i have a relevant question.

I am looking to buy a pair of tickets from some guy on craigslist for 11/15, who claims to have season tickets. From my limited search, i have found that you typically just print the ticket and take it to nationwide arena with you. How can one purchase a pair of tickets from someone who holds season tickets and not get ripped off, scammed, whatever. I know that you can transfer tickets, but it would be pretty fucking easy to make copies.

Not to thread jack, but i have a relevant question.

I am looking to buy a pair of tickets from some guy on craigslist for 11/15, who claims to have season tickets. From my limited search, i have found that you typically just print the ticket and take it to nationwide arena with you. How can one purchase a pair of tickets from someone who holds season tickets and not get ripped off, scammed, whatever. I know that you can transfer tickets, but it would be pretty fucking easy to make copies.

Yes it can happen very easy. Don't ever just buy some tickets from someone that just hands you a printed piece of paper. Not even from a scalper. A STH should transfer the tickets to through the Jacket's Ticketmaster page. All they would need is your email account. You should receive an email from the Jackets that you will need to create a ticket account and claim the tickets. Once the tickets are claimed, the STH can't get those tickets back unless you refuse the tickets. Their STH card won't work and they can't print off more tickets for that game once you claim those tickets. Another way is just to buy tickets on the Ticketmaster ticket Exchange site.

Yes it can happen very easy. Don't ever just buy some tickets from someone that just hands you a printed piece of paper. Not even from a scalper. A STH should transfer the tickets to through the Jacket's Ticketmaster page. All they would need is your email account. You should receive an email from the Jackets that you will need to create a ticket account and claim the tickets. Once the tickets are claimed, the STH can't get those tickets back unless you refuse the tickets. Their STH card won't work and they can't print off more tickets for that game once you claim those tickets. Another way is just to buy tickets on the Ticketmaster ticket Exchange site.

So say i met this guy in a coffee shop with a laptop?