Housing for someone with an eviction

evan9381

Trying to help someone find something. Preferrably not in a shit area, and something east, NE, close to a sitter in Gahanna, and a reasonable drive to work in Worthington.

Will be a few months out, and person will be using tax refund to secure housing, and depending on rent, may be able to pay full year up front to try to avoid any eviction restrictions. Monthly income not an issue. Just trying to start doing some research now and find places to try to get ahead of things.

Called one place and they said they go back 10 years and even paying a full year up front, they'd still say no.

Good luck anywhere near Gahanna. It took me 4 months to get my cousin a place close Gahanna. We even offered 1 year rent cash up front and places still wont take people with shady records. We tried everywhere in gahanna and got turned down even with cash up front. Finally a place at 605 and broad st let him in after we cleared up his outstanding tickets and cleared what we could off his record.

Most landlords won't accept advanced rent because it fucks up their taxes. If you find a place that is say, $500 per month in September, and pay a year's worth of rent, that landlord has to claim all $6,000 in taxes. If it had 100% occupancy, his revenue for the 1 unit is now $10,000 rather than $6,000.

I have a 4 bedroom house for rent in Canal Winchester. 2007 square feet, granite countertops, stainless appliances, laminate wood flooring, 2 car garage, fenced in back yard.

$1250 a month. 2 minutes from Route 33 and 5 minutes from 70E. Approximately 17 minutes from Easton Town Center.

6 months rent up front. I require a 600 credit score, background check and income verification.

PM if interested

update...

a) glad im not the only one thinking people are crazy to turn down guaranteed $

b) turns out she's going to rent her mom's husband's condo near polaris. a little above her budget, but her work is less than a mile away, so the drive from Mt. Vernon to polaris-ish she makes every day will save her a bunch on gas that she can put towards rent...and she should be in this month.

thanks for the responses. i haven't been on for a couple days to get back to this