Anyone near Enterprice Car Sales on Morse?

gillbot

http://www.enterprisecarsales.com/Location/38L3

3200 Morse Road

Columbus, OH 43231-6133

A friend of mine in Alabama found a car he's interested in buying from there and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with said lot aside from the typical "NO RENTAL LOT" comments.

Does anyone drive by there that they can tire kick a car?

http://www.enterprisecarsales.com/car/150248/2011_FORD_Flex_SE_Sport_Utility_4D#

I drive by their on my way home from work, I'd be willing to swing by and give it a few tire kicks, and snag any pictures of anything out of order. I'm off at three today.

I'd appreciate it. No need to snap pics or anything, just a walk around to be sure it's not a polished turd would be enough.

It's a good looking car. Underneath looked clean, the only thing I could tell showing any surface rust was the exhaust, tires look virtually brand new, interior looked to be in excellent shape, body lined up, didnt look to be leaking any fluids. It's parked in the back of the lot away from everything, so I'm not sure of someone else has already bought it or what.

While I realize that Carfax is not exactly reliable, it worries me that there are no reported services for the first 25k miles. Not that they weren't done, but it's certainly something ask about. Rentals are usually extremely well maintained and the documentation is usually there, that just raises a small flag in my mind.

I believe he called, I don't think they called him back. He's still looking but for some reason the Flex fetches a premium in Alabama. They are (on average) 4-5k cheaper here so if he can get the details worked out, he plans to fly in and drive it back. Problem is, many places just don't want to deal with all his questions and concerns.