WTB: 3rd gen f-body wheels

2 Sweet

Ideally I just need one 15" 5-spoke Camaro wheel, in the following style...

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mrOtr6hRwJg57PwylwHZFQA.jpg

Or, a pair of 15" wheels, any style, 5x4.75, offset & backspacing appropriate for a 3rd gen f-body. 2WD S10 wheels would work fine.

Not looking to spend much (they are just for winter use). Thanks!

You may check some of the local junkyards. Edison and Woodys are on McKinley Ave. Pick n Pull and You Part It are on the west side off 104. I have seen a lot of those over the years. I think aluminum wheels are 25 to 50 each. Good luck.

Steve I was at U Part It this morning and there was a camaro with three of those wheels. They had a locking lug nut on each. No key was in site so be prepared to fight them off. The camaro was a maroon color and was on the end near the back of the yard. They also had 3 of the 91-92 camaro z28 wheels which are still 5-spoke but 16 inch. Those were near the door and were already off the car. Good luck.

Steve I was at U Part It this morning and there was a camaro with three of those wheels. They had a locking lug nut on each. No key was in site so be prepared to fight them off. The camaro was a maroon color and was on the end near the back of the yard. They also had 3 of the 91-92 camaro z28 wheels which are still 5-spoke but 16 inch. Those were near the door and were already off the car. Good luck.

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up my friend. Much appreciated :cool: