HJC Helmet & JR Jacket

warpspeed

CL-15 HJC Medium Helmet....Good shape, no scratches on the helmet, comes with clear screen w/ minor scratches.

All about a year old, never been down. $100obo pm me. Can ship for fee but prefer pickup, will maybe meet halfway too.

JACKET IS SOLD!!!!

picture.php?albumid=275&pictureid=2991

Edited by warpspeed

you have a HJC helmet??? i thought you had something fancier! anyway, you can get one of those visors new for $35 from solomotoparts.com but if whoever buys the helmet dont want It its yours fo free

I decided gear is overrated and Imma ride without it!! J/k :lol:

you have a HJC helmet??? i thought you had something fancier! anyway, you can get one of those visors new for $35 from solomotoparts.com but if whoever buys the helmet dont want It its yours fo free

I decided gear is overrated and Imma ride without it!! J/k :lol:

I have a CL-15 that I got last summer. I would rather just buy your silver shield off you for like $10 than buy a new one. I dont even know if it will block tha glare from the sun that well. I looked at one in the store once and its not as tinted as I thought it was. If you sell me yours cheap, then I dont have to be pissed about spending $35 if I dont like it.

Oh and I dont think a silver visor is going to be a selling point on a helmet. I think most people are worried about having a good quality helmet, not a pimped out visor

You know you want to sell the visor to me since you need need new red gear now..... you can get 2 free tanks of gas if you hook me up :) you know you want to. Contribute to my chrome addiction

Speaking of new gear......wanna ride to CA sometime soon? I want to try on some stuff.

For a minute I thought you meant Cali. COmp doesnt have shit to try on IMO but Im down sometime

cali??? heck no never unless I get a goldwing :violin::lol:

Hummmm Comp sure has quite a bit online I thought their place was pretty big for some reason.

cali??? heck no never unless I get a goldwing :violin::lol:

Hummmm Comp sure has quite a bit online I thought their place was pretty big for some reason.

Their online store has nothing to do with their actual physical store. Last time I went there looking for gloves I was dassapointed. not much women selection at all. The onlt decent selection of things they have are helmets and bikes