Stolen reward offered

wnaplay1647545503

Reward offered for information leading to the recovery of these revolvers. I don't care about anything other than getting them back. H&R brand both 22's. Stolen today from short north area. Don't care why they were stolen.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/IMG_5830_zps8ff04d4d.jpg

Those are some old ones. Hope you or the owner can get them back. Check local pawn shops.

Any pawnshop within columbus city limits has to by law report all serial numbers and hold any serialized items for 7 days. As long as the police know they are stolen, they can recover them.

The ad was removed before I could get the number. I checked the site last night and this morning. That is the right model i just i would have got the number.

Contact armslist and they might be able release info from the post to the police. You'll probably need a copy of a police report at bare minimum and a detectives name/number

I didnt know these existed until yesterday. We were at thanksgiving dinner and received a message that my sister in laws apartment had been broken into. Apparantly these belonged to my wifes grandfather. Her sister borrowed them from my father in law for what reason i have no idea. She chooses to live in the shittiest part of town because its the hip cool thing to do . Only thing my father in law has left from his dad , when i found out i couldnt believe he even let her borrow them and she certainly didnt need them for anything.

Shortnorth/Campus/Clintonville area has become a mecha for Burglaries. Buddy got cleaned out a couple weeks ago, two cops showed up and took a report, thats it. Afterwards a few of his neighbors stopped by and told him the guy on the floor above him was the prime suspect and that he was thought to have robbed numerous other people on the block.

Hopefully CPD takes a vested interest in the case since guns are involved, my buddy got hit for over $6000 worth of stuff and they really didn't seem to care :rolleyes:

Any pawnshop within columbus city limits has to by law report all serial numbers and hold any serialized items for 7 days. As long as the police know they are stolen, they can recover them.

Correct, as long as they were reported stolen with there serial numbers. You never know. Worth a try.