Rich drunk driving kid kills 4, gets probation.

Rustlestiltskin

Just fyi, legal limit in Cali for under age is .01%. So three times is .03 and legal limit for someone over 21 is .08%.

Not saying the kid should get off, just saying press is doing what they can to make it a story by leaving that information out.

First of all, the kid is from Texas and it happened in Texas. He is going to a rehab facility in California. So what does california have to do with it? And it said his BAC was .24 3x the legal limit for an adult.

Any info on the Kid/Family?

Don't know much, just knew that from the news articles that I read online.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/ethan-couch-sentenced_n_4426722.html

A 16-year-old avoided spending time in prison for killing four people in a car accident in June after the judge bought his lawyers' argument that he was the victim of wealth.

CBSDFW reports that Ethan Couch was sentenced in a Fort Worth, Tex. juvenile court to 10 years probation for the drunk driving crash that ended the lives of youth pastor, Brian Jennings; Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and Breanna Mitchell.

Prosecutors asked that Couch serve 20 years in prison. His blood alcohol level was .24, three times the legal limit for an adult.

First of all, the kid is from Texas and it happened in Texas. He is going to a rehab facility in California. So what does california have to do with it? And it said his BAC was .24 3x the legal limit for an adult.

First of all the smart ass part can be left out. Second in texas any detectable amount is listed as the limit for a minor. Third the .24 was not listed in the article provided. Fourth i don't give a shit enough to look up more info on this. Fifth, obviously i didn't read the first article well enough to pick out the dip shit driving was from texas, else i would have put that in the first place. :gabe:

First of all the smart ass part can be left out. Second in texas any detectable amount is listed as the limit for a minor. Third the .24 was not listed in the article provided. Fourth i don't give a shit enough to look up more info on this. Fifth, obviously i didn't read the first article well enough to pick out the dip shit driving was from texas, else i would have put that in the first place. :gabe:

Conclusion: Craig is a fucking tater tot