The hard life of Kanye West.

Skinner

LOL WAT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kanye-west-compares-work-police-officers-soldiers-war-article-1.1542402

"That mountain goes really, really high," he continued. "And if I slipped … You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I'm like ‘Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.’"

Who knew making shitty music was like fighting in a war. smh

Kanye is beyond trying to gain attention, he is either on some drugs or has lost his mind all together. He has been ranting at every concert he's held for the last 1-2 months, like 20min long rants. I really think the illuminati has gotten to his head haha.

BTW a police chief from Ohio (Brimfield) went in on him pretty good

"Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military."

"After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow."

"I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck."

The letter ends, "What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves."

"Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver."

Kanye is beyond trying to gain attention, he is either on some drugs or has lost his mind all together. He has been ranting at every concert he's held for the last 1-2 months, like 20min long rants. I really think the illuminati has gotten to his head haha.

An attempt to brainwash his audience?