Range Rover dealer needed

04r1

Tell him to wait. It's not worth paying the current mark up. Fully loaded top of the line are fetching $200k+. Fuck that. Wait 4 months until the hype is over and pick one up for less than MSRP.

Where are you getting that price information? You can get any of the Range Rover HSE's (sport or non-sport) for under $100,000, 2013 or 2014. :confused: The only exception I could find was a 2014 supercharged with the autobiography package (extra 36k).

Where are you getting that price information? You can get any of the Range Rover HSE's (sport or non-sport) for under $100,000, 2013 or 2014. :confused: The only exception I could find was a 2014 supercharged with the autobiography package (extra 36k).

Agreed. The dealers are all telling him sticker price which is ok. It would make someone a nice commission.

I was looking a few weeks ago and was blown away at what they were going for even for the basic model that MSRP'd around $100k. Dealers in LA were asking $115-$130k for a 2014 car. Maybe they are starting to take shipment of more now? I don't think I'm an idiot and I remember scratching my head at why they had gone up so much in price. At any rate, i do see that the sports are reasonably priced, so completely forget I said anything.