Gift Certificates for firearms training

Mojoe

Room for one more stocking stuffer.

Several members here have messaged me this week asking if I do Gift Certificates for training. I have them complete now, thanks to the help from Drewhop and his wife. CCW class is the most common one so far. But, there are a few for personalized firearms training requests as well. At this time all classes are taught on my range in the New Albany/Johnstown area.

The CCW class covers all the mandatory training for the state of Ohio from NRA certification. This is a 12 hour class and typically a one day. Class size is limited to 10 people. Typically this class is taught once a month and dates vary. Cost is $100 for non CR students. Add $20 for gun rental and ammo, if needed.

For the Personalized firearms and Marksmanship training, I focus strongly on the fundamentals of shooting to bring them together for effective accurate application for the individual shooter. This class is 2-3 hours for an individual. I will do a small group, up to 4, for a half day class. This is not a class I mix and match people with. It’s the individual, or a group that sets it up together. This is not an advanced shooter or tactical class. This is one on one range time to get proper instruction and work out challenges shooters and non-shooters face (first time shooters). Cost is $100 for non CR members. Gun rental and ammo is available. Cost will vary depending on the amount of ammo used. Class is taught as requested and scheduling may vary.

Basic AR15 class will go over the weapon itself, to have a good understanding of its ability and means for use. This class will teach sight manipulation, weapon zero with iron sights, with the focus being on proper fundamentals of marksmanship. This is not a class that will need excessive amounts of ammo, maybe 50-100 rounds. This is an individual, or a group that sets it up together. This is not a tactical class. Weapon inspection is required prior to class to ensure your set up and my class are compatible. This is a 2-3 hour class. You will leave class with your weapon dialed in for you, the shooter. Cost is $100 for non CR members. Class is taught as requested and scheduling may vary.

CR discount is 25% off class for members. No discount on gun rental or ammo.

Feel free to PM me requests or to ask questions.

Thanks CR and Happy holidays

Don't pass this offer up!

My brother, his girlfriend, and some of their friends took his ccw class last week. Besides the fact that his girlfriend shot better than he did, my brother had nothing but great things to say about this class. He expressed that he will return for further training to better techniques.

Maybe you shouldn't have passed the CHL course?

Unfortunately, many are in the same situation. I put it on the class they took, not the shooter for getting a "pass". Kudos to him for wanting more training and recognizing the importance.

Thanks for the compliments, it means a lot guys.

Bob, next class is looking to be the 19th of January. I haven't posted it yet, but there are a few people for it already.

Just curious, does the CR discount extend to spouses? I have my CCW, but my wife would like to get a CCW as well.

To keep things in balance, it is to CR members only for the discount. If it was you and your wife coming though, it would be $125. I would encourage you to join her in the class, at no charge. It would help to know you are both on the same page, given how I teach and what I go over.