7 second Lexus ISF

wagner

E.Kanoo racing always has crazy fast cars. The one thing i dont get about this car is why they still have the "Stock exhaust tips" on the rear bumper when they have the actual exhaust coming from the front sides of the car. Also this car is a 572 bb tt motor i believe, i think its a Sonny motor.

E.Kanoo racing always has crazy fast cars. The one thing i dont get about this car is why they still have the "Stock exhaust tips" on the rear bumper when they have the actual exhaust coming from the front sides of the car. Also this car is a 572 bb tt motor i believe, i think its a Sonny motor.

Because it'd look retarded without the tips in the bumper?

And it's actually a 649 inch Pat Musi engine.

Because it'd look retarded without the tips in the bumper?

And it's actually a 649 inch Pat Musi engine.

Ah i couldnt remember what was powering this thing, all i could remember was it was a big dollar big ci tt motor. Yeah it probably would look dumb without the tips, but i feel like they could do something to make it look better without them, i think it looks dumb with the tips on the rear and the exhaust coming out the side.

Because the exhaust tips are part of the bumper....