1988 notch forged 351w built c4 trans

Nicksredline

Found roller fox bodys going for how much I want for a running and driving car with a full bill motor transmission and rear end this should not have been that hard to move lol even though it is the wrong time of the year to move it someone have to realize it's worth a lot more I really just don't want to sit on it until summer.

Short of the gauges and rear end ratio what's keeping this from being dailied or at least a weekend warrior?

Needs:

gauges

rear end ratio changed out

turn signals and rest of lights hooked up

Then it can be a weekend warrior

And it is a full reverse valve body trans so downshift on the street will not be smooth but to take out and toy with people not terrible at all.

And it has no tub on it at all. So minus labor maybe $1000 to get it streetable depending on gauge and rear end selection.

Yeah all that's said above besides being hard to covert to street warrior...it should be a relatively simple task honestly and not a lot of money involvedI was actually going to use a speedometer app on my smartphone for the speedo when it did hit the street

also if you were to look a similar build they run around a 10.8x range with a good 60foot. and also a Columbus racing member 99blownyellowgt used to own the car and it was making 11.2passes with a ok 60 foot and stock ignition components holding it back ...now that it has all the MSD ignition components it will not break up towards the top of the RPM which will help shave off a couple tenths and push the mile per hour up a little bit which should throw it into the 10 second range (and this was on 93 Oct I beleave sothrow some racefuel at it and push it harder ( but that would just make it less of an easy fun weekend warrior)