.308 ammo

99ta

I was going start a thread for grouping up bulk buys. I just haven't, yet.

I would go 3rds on theat 308. I'm good for another stash. I bought 200 rounds, 2 years ago and it has lasted me well.

Let me know if a 3rd is an option.

I was going start a thread for grouping up bulk buys. I just haven't, yet.

I would go 3rds on theat 308. I'm good for another stash. I bought 200 rounds, 2 years ago and it has lasted me well.

Let me know if a 3rd is an option.

I don't mind. I was going to wait until price drops a little more before i start ordering in bulk. I'm good with splitting a case of 500 3 ways.

There is always this as well

http://wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=7240&dir=18|830|848

579 a case of 100 shipping is 25, PPU is good stuff. I have shot plenty of their ammo in 5.56 and never had an issue. Clean and consistant, on par with Federal.

Frank, let's do it.

Also, I suggest to everyone to make a habit of checking slickguns.com daily. I have seen brass 556 as cheap as 32 cents shipped per round. But it mostly hovers from 38-42 cents per round.

Alright, who is going to order it? lol Are we splitting it 3 ways or 2 ways? Or are we going to get the 1000rds and splitting it 4 ways. I really don't care what gr the ammo is. 149 or 145, ballistics are very similar and it will just be used for plinking. Shipping is 35 for 2 cases of the Federal XM80CS 149gr. If we split 2 cases of Federal 4 ways. it be 159 a person for 250rds. PPU 4 ways is like 151 a person for 250rds.