1999 Accord EX-L

zeitgeist57

Selling this for a friend...not sure how much traction it's going to get with Rocky's Accord still for sale:)

"http://s3.photobucket.com/user/velcro05/library/car

It's a 1999 Honda Accord EX-L with almost 180,000 miles on it. It has an after-market Sony CD player with its original remote, box and manual. I have the original radio/CD player, too, but the CD function doesn't work. It needs new tires and one significant issue with it is that there's a power driver seat, but it's stopped being able to move forward and backward -- it just goes up and down and tilts forward and backward.

List of other things, which I modeled after a similar listing:

Color - Plum, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Radio Controls (only work with original radio installed), Sunroof, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Security System, ABS Brakes, Rear Defogger, Intermittent Wipers, AM-FM, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels, Leather Interior Surface, Bucket Seats, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Driver Seat, Power Driver Mirror, Driver Lumbar, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Front Reading Lamps."

I'm getting a few other details from her but she's looking to get $2500 for it. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Edited by zeitgeist57

• 2 weeks later...