FS: Sig Sauer M400 AR

HotCarl

For sale is my Sig AR. I've owned it for approximately 2-3 years however in that time have only had the opporunity to shoot it a handful of times (three to be exact). Can't really justify having an expensive toy just gather dust in my closet anymore. This is the base model Sig Sauer AR with some extras. Retailers market this as the "enhanced" version because it has Magpul stuff on it, rather than the factory Sig furniture.

Bought it new from Blackwing, total out the door price was around $1200 with tax. Comes with tac rail on top (no handle), standard "A2" front sight with a flip up iron sight in the rear. All Magpul furniture in black (adjustable rear stock), Magpul vertical grip on the front and one magpul 30 round mag. Also has a chrome lined bolt carrier/barrel. Has a quick detach sling mount which i always thought was cool but never used. Shoots 5.56 or .223

Considering I have hardly shot this gun in the time I've owned it and its in new condition I'm asking $1100 with one 30 round mag and whatever ammo I have (I think i have 50ish rounds in a box somewhere)

Also have Ten aluminum GI mags with tan followers I would be willing to package with the gun for a bit extra, or sell separately.

Buyer must agree to sign a purchase note. Simply saying that I sold you this firearm nothing more. Interested buyer's can contact me here or email me at rse7en@yahoo.com

Looks EXACTLY like this but with Black Magpul furniture and a front vertical grip. http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=GM447601