Roku Users Chime in with channel suggestions

TTQ B4U

Well if you like old shows including old military training films, civil defence films, and educational videos try "Pub-D-Hub" you have to subscribe for all the content but it's literally like $2 a year. Some of the films are actually educational others are pure wtf and good for a laugh. Other than that the typical amazon prime, hulu, Netflix.

We found Hulu to be a waste and stick to Netflix, Amazon, and the USB Media Player.

Honestly I didn't find much else of interest - if you're really pressing for content, there are options, but pretty specialized. NASA Channel, etc.

Guess I'm easily entertained.

Honestly I didn't find much else of interest

Early on that's what I"m seeing too. I had a $100 gift card and wanted an easy and fast (which it is) to surf Amazon and Netflix on a non-smart TV. Hell it's 10x faster than our smart tv's even.

Still searching around.

I'll second PLEX. it's the only way to get YouTube content as well.

Our Roku 3 has YouTube on it. Works fine. Searches, etc. I think it was just recently introduced.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/racethe1320/YouTube-Screen-2-1024x576_zps69cd6bab.png

I ended giving my old roku to in laws and switched to Apple TV. We did the netflix, vudu, and hulu plus. Both are great, but the Apple TV fit better with air play and was faster then our roku XD(first 1080p and USB port for hard drive)