Gauging interest : some comics from 90s and early 2000s

Slimpsy1647545505

I have not collected for years but have some of my old collection I was looking to sell. Anyone on here know if they are worth anything or have interest?? Several boxes of comics from early 90s to early 2000s. Lots of number 1s and mini series. X-Men, JLA, X-force, Batman, Robin, Flash, Wolverine, green arrow, and others. Some relaunches like flash and green arrow and others from early 2000s. I can put together a better list if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Some pics. Two long boxes and a short

http://columbus.craigslist.org/bks/4293823663.html

How many of the X-Force do you have?

:megusta:

KillJoy

I used to have them all up to a certain point but sadly I just looked through them and that box is now 90% X-men and uncanny X-men and the Exiles. I did find a really cool classic x-men 13 where Juggernaut was introduced. Mint this is worth a lot but this one is pretty thrashed. . . although bagged/boarded. . . I forgot it was in there. Groovy.

I used to have them all up to a certain point but sadly I just looked through them and that box is now 90% X-men and uncanny X-men and the Exiles. I did find a really cool classic x-men 13 where Juggernaut was introduced. Mint this is worth a lot but this one is pretty thrashed. . . although bagged/boarded. . . I forgot it was in there. Groovy.

1st Juggernaut was X-men #12 from 1963, issue 13 was 2nd appearance

People Collect comics still.....I have like a first Edition something or other......Cant remember the comic but its a popular one from back in the day. Maybe I should unload it.

90's comics have NO value, I tried selling mine to a comic shop and they didn't even want them, said he still has 90's stock he can't sell for $.50ea, so I tried Half Price Books they offered me $7.00 for all 4 long boxes of 80's-90's comics, they showed me their 90's comics are $.25ea and bundles of 25 comics for $3.00 aren't selling either. issue is 90's comics were over printed, art/stories were terrible so people lost interest. I ended up giving all mine to my nephew