24 Hours at Daytona-anyone going?

coltboostin

And can anyone get me a pit pass :lolguy:

http://www.imsa.com/races/rolex-24-daytona?gclid=COXk29PQj7wCFStgMgodrnoAwA

Going to do the tour de Florida for the next few weeks- St Augustine, Orlando, Miami-Keys. I plan on going to the race but all of my resources are dry as far as tickets/entry. Can anyone help a brotha out?? :)

watched the whole 24 (minus a few short naps here and there). good race. i like the new classes with the two series coming together. should be a good season. was impressed by team srt to claw back from 11 laps down, to get a podium finish 4 laps down in the end. if i was the 55 bmw (joey hand) i would be pissed at the gtd ferrari there at the end. may have cost them the rolex.

• 2 weeks later...

Went-killed it-somehow weaseled my way into the Porsche Pit (all pit access was restricted) If I was any closer I would have been driving the car! Andy that guy worked out-ended up getting the tix for $100 for the pair  and Dinner was great! Clutch since I was boozing.

Have some pics-but things got blurry at night. Evidently any race at Daytona is an excuse for locals to party- and the local 18+ crowd to get rowdy. Once I found my in there-it was game over.

From a racing standpoint-Daytona kind of sucks for spectating-no elevation changes-you cant see shit unless you are in the stands somewhere-and all of the main stands are on the outside of the track, not even walkable. We were on the infield/pits/parting all day/night so it did not matter much-but Mid Ohio or Road America are much better venus if you want to watch actual racing- but the party at Daytona was worth the ticket by itself (if you into that). Most of the 18+ crowd did not know or care about the race, they just were there to party for 24 hours lol. Take spring break+a little red neck Nascar crowd+lots of booze and recreational drugs. Yeah Buddy 