Detroit Auto Show Pics

Stretch

Lots of cool stuff this year.

Some of my favorites were the Z06 (of course), the Toyota FT-1 (Supra), BMW M4 (maybe S5 replacement), and the Mercedes S-Class Coupe (DROOL!). The new Mustang looks good, and of course the 918 is Teh Sex in person. Also BMW's i8 is just wild; I love that they kept a lot of the aero styling for production. Hyundai's Genesis Sedan gets the AWD treatment for 2015, might be cool with the 5.0. The Equus muscle car in person still doesn't convince me it's worth $250K.

But lots of fun stuff to check out. I had a good time.

Lots of cool stuff this year.

Some of my favorites were the Z06 (of course), the Toyota FT-1 (Supra), BMW M4 (maybe S5 replacement), and the Mercedes S-Class Coupe (DROOL!). The new Mustang looks good, and of course the 918 is Teh Sex in person. Also BMW's i8 is just wild; I love that they kept a lot of the aero styling for production. Hyundai's Genesis Sedan gets the AWD treatment for 2015, might be cool with the 5.0. The Equus muscle car in person still doesn't convince me it's worth $250K.

But lots of fun stuff to check out. I had a good time.

I think the M4 is going to be a big hit, looks wonderful, and finally some turbo torque in an M3 from the factory!

I want to know wtf this thing is ( http://i.imgur.com/dE8e8F5.jpg ) Deleted the linked picture cause it was HUUUGE

It's a personal vehicle from Toyota. It is supposed to work like a Segway, so there's no controls. You can ride it like a motorcycle with the canopy down at high speeds, or stand up with the canopy open for low speed maneuverability.

I think the M4 is going to be a big hit, looks wonderful, and finally some turbo torque in an M3 from the factory!

Can't stand that they went away from a special, high reving NA engine in favor of a tuned "regular" motor. Can't stand the fact it's not called an M3 any longer.

They will still sell shit tons of them.