WNCI 97.9 Website

Turbotrio

I heard an ad over IHeart radio on WNCI for IPS. I was happy to hear you guys advertising normal mechanical work like that. It was a great ad and made your company sound as welcoming to normal (non-horsepower freaks) as it really is.

Still can't believe my old 3000GT buddy's company is dominating as you are. I am happy for you and your staff. You definitely deserve it.

You guys always treated me like a customer with oodles of cash even though I was usually in there having something cheap looked at or something basic fixed.

That's the same customer service I tried to convince a certain former import shop from the early 2000's that failed (those who know me know who I am referring to) to do for their customers.

Pavo

you get what you pay for.... I can tell you that when I drive my truck it drives me crazy because it's so nice not having to deal with commercials.

Very true, but I'm not sold on the product they offer in the pay for radio market. After doing some time myself as a DJ in college I like to support the local stations, they need it.

I'm ok with commercials, they help me keep up on what strip clubs are offering the best specials this week.

do people still listen to terrestrial radio?

The numbers are down quite a bit but it's even worse for TV because of DVR. The current tracking system they have now for who listens to what and how much is pretty cool. We just figured we had never tried to go "Main-stream" and see what happens going out to 300,000 people instead of 10 or 20,000 with print.

Jeff

Jeff, any idea how much it is to advertise on Pandora?

I'm low-tech and even I use Pandora...and no matter where I travel it knows that I'm still a Columbus guy, plugs local businesses (outside of that annoying Colorado fracking woman). Great airtime with a pop-up ad to boot...

Jeff, any idea how much it is to advertise on Pandora?

I'm low-tech and even I use Pandora...and no matter where I travel it knows that I'm still a Columbus guy, plugs local businesses (outside of that annoying Colorado fracking woman). Great airtime with a pop-up ad to boot...

Pandora was $3k/month for subscribers in a 10-Mile radius of the shop.

Jeff

Oh, and thanks for the kind words everyone. Dealing with the curve-balls from modified cars can be stressful at times but we keep on plugging away. Mixing in some "Easy" service work has been nice and of course there are 100x more BMW's and Mercedes' and Audi's needing attention than there are Corvette owners wanting 1000rwhp.

Can't wait for Spring so the sports cars come out of hibernation.

Jeff