CR gun crew shooting meet?

Chief8one

How do you stand those asshats?

I've had no trouble with the range personnel, they're first-name-friendly. But the fudds in the shop are unpleasant, to be sure - older they are, the more arrogant and crotchety. So I shop at GunEnvy instead.

Well, I'm kind of bored. I got out of training way earlier than expected. What is the closest indoor range near Westerville? Also, how does it work? Pay by the hour? Do you have to buy their ammo? Proper etiquette? I know about gun safety etc. Is it like bowling and you wait for the person to your right to finish? I have never shot at a pay range. Sorry for the newb questions.

Usually gun in case. Ammo and gun can be in the same bag as long as it's not loaded. Some ranges check to make sure you are not shooting steel cased ammo. When in doubt call the range. The website is in the previous post. I know where it is but it's been years since I shot there. That's what LEPD and Blackwing do. You will need ear and eye protection unless you want to rent theirs.

Posting this for Chief8one:

LOL well, I just have a hand gun. I feel like 300 might be excessive. I have a hundred on hand, but I was thinking of going to the range tonight. What is an average amount of rounds one would shoot at a range per hour.

Probably seems like a stupid question. Sorry I'm new to this stuff.

Private land > *

Gun crew meet I went to was a blast. Would go again if on private land.

I could have a group shooting pistols and shotguns at my place. Rifles could be used, but we'd have to keep them firing at least level with the terrain. I have 100yards marked off just before my tree line.

Went to AIMHI today, spent nearly 400 rounds. Very casual, larger space. No time limits. The ventilation is not as good.

Oddly, the large space (and required safety video) seem more safe than LEPD's little hallway. I think I'll switch my membership there.