hp envy 14" ( i7 720 , 8gb ddr3 500gb HDD)

Nicksredline

i7 720, 8 gb DDR3, 320gb HDD, slot load DVD, beats audio, back lit keyboard ,windows 8 pro, freshly Reimage. Near perfect computer for sale. I rilly don't use a laptop anymore and the girlfriend wants to get an apple laptop( air,mac, pro, etc) so I am trying to sell this and get her one or trade for one.

New this computer was well over 1000$ and I can find some referbished beats audio ones on eBay for 899 buy it now price and it is a I5 core ( mine is an i7). I will sell this one for 475$ to the first person to come and get it or I can trade it for your apple computor ( I can add cash )let me know I can be reached at 6145993608 or message me here

Pictures of the computer in my photo bucket link below ( takes to long to add individual photos to post from my phone)if you want any other pictures or questions ask me and I can try to answer them for you and get any picture you need.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/nicksredline/library/

Edited by Nicksredline

This version has the AMD 5650 1GB GPU if anyone was wondering. You can run games decently on this. Don't expect to max out the latest games, but you can game on the go if needed.

up for you.

-D