Titanfall

Orion

This helps a bit for the launch properties... +m_rawinput 1 -novid -noborder +cl_showfps 1

still feels like there is mouse smoothing of some sort going on. I cannot ADS or I am all over the place.

finally getting the hang of the overall game. I used to get into a titan and just start blasting away.. but you have to group up with other titans and play it safe. Almost impossible to take on 2 titans yourself.

Other players aren't using jumping/vertical space/wall running very much. I think lots of vertical movement will be key and distinguish good and great players.

Cloaking was pretty powerful but I think people are getting better at spotting it.

The game runs OK but not great. Looks OK but not great at medium/high settings. Hopefully they optimize.

*sigh* slipped thru the cracks somehow, and I think I can forget about getting any support from EA. Anyone have one of the now un-needed PC beta access codes? Maybe that'll get me in. I've got a few days off work, I'd like to check it out.

Also, Direct2Play has the TF preorder for 27% off: http://www.direct2play.com/origin-drm/543-titanfall-origin-cdkey.html

*sigh* slipped thru the cracks somehow, and I think I can forget about getting any support from EA. Anyone have one of the now un-needed PC beta access codes? Maybe that'll get me in. I've got a few days off work, I'd like to check it out.

Also, Direct2Play has the TF preorder for 27% off: http://www.direct2play.com/origin-drm/543-titanfall-origin-cdkey.html

Check your PM's.