Lots of commercial lawn equipment

Ahmadi6490

Lots of commercial lawn equipmentm closing one of my landscaping accounts, no longer needed.

2012 Toro 7.25hp self propelled mower, has bagger and striping kit. I have two of these avaliable, take your pick, SOLD

2012 Stihl commercial straight shaft trimmer, has a sling on it for long walks SOLD

2012 Stihl commercial trimmer for bush hogging, has the u shaped handles that requires 2 hands, comes with a sling as well SOLD

2005 Exmark walk behind with velky, SOLD

And last but not least I have a 2005 Gator made tandem trailer, 6x16ft has a gate on the rear. Also has electric brakes but they are not hooked up, 2 inch ball and I think the lights are not working, maybe a bad ground or loose wire. I always used it in the daytime so I never looked into it. SOLD

I'll try to get pics of everything in the next day or two if there's any interest. Spring is a month away!

Edited by Ahmadi6490

Nope.

Really surprised how fast everything went. I have a Husquvarna 150BT backpack blower that I may decide to sell in the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to get out of the residential scene and just do commercial property/neighborhood associations, therefore I don't need half the things I have lol. Depending on how much work I get I may sell one of my mowers but still unsure. Exmark 61" Lazer