May 4th, Bethel Rd Car Show!

99StockGT

Had a great time hosting everyone last year we are hoping for an even bigger/better turn out this year. Skyline will be catering, giveaways from several of our sponsors, models on hand to shoot with your car if you choose. Very excited for a solid turnout, hope to see you all there!

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/cbusphotoaustin/Carshow%202014/2014Flyer-page-001.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn...we looked at doing it April 20th but that's 4/20....AND Easter..don't want to push the date back any further but at this point we would be looking at first weekend in May if we went back further. Really want to see a solid turn out from the CR crew...how many people will be unable to attend due to IFO?

Having fun is never a waste of time.

I guess our versions of having fun are completely different. I can have an equal amount of fun turning out of a parking lot as I can at an IFO autocross.

Maybe they will change the course up this year and it will be okay.

Yes, I am just being hateful today. I'll probably run the MS3 there this year :gabe:

I guess our versions of having fun are completely different. I can have an equal amount of fun turning out of a parking lot as I can at an IFO autocross.

Maybe they will change the course up this year and it will be okay.

Yes, I am just being hateful today. I'll probably run the MS3 there this year :gabe:

In that FWD torque steer econobox I can't imagine having fun anywhere form your point of view. Others will have lots of fun..:gabe:

Alrighty so from the feedback I'm getting it might not be in our best interest to host this on the 27th, the 20th won't work as it's Easter and people have life responsibilities. Obviously I would really like a strong showing from the CR crowd and nothing with the vendors/providers has been set in stone, flyers have not yet been sent to press!

Is there a huge event on the 4th of May that anyone knows about? I can easily switch things around at this point and with IFO being such a big deal I don't want to make this any more complicated.

Thoughts?