Dogecoin's

Mallard

Total Market Cap: $ 11,357,061,720

Just to clarify.............. This is Eleven BILLION dollars, pulled out of thin air.

[sarcasm] Sounds like it is very legitimate, and completely secure. Definitely not a Ponzi/pyramid scheme [/sarcasm]

Just to clarify.............. This is Eleven BILLION dollars, pulled out of thin air.

[sarcasm] Sounds like it is very legitimate, and completely secure. Definitely not a Ponzi/pyramid scheme [/sarcasm]

http://i.imgur.com/ToBypBq.jpg

The internet has reached critical mass. It now has 2 competing yet complementary currencies and its own independent economy.

According to Wikipedia, there are more than 60 competing cryptocurrencies. In the future, nations won't exist in physical space, but only in cyberspace. Wars will be fought online using online weapons bought with online money. Instead of people dying in real life, only their penises will die, flaccid and unused.

Link?

-Marc

couldnt find any saved links of the stream from this morning, he basically said it wouldnt be 10-20 years from now and that its not a currency as bitcoin is being priced off the dollar and that it is simply not a durable means of exchange.

Im sure a link of the stream will pull in overnight

couldnt find any saved links of the stream from this morning, he basically said it wouldnt be 10-20 years from now and that its not a currency as bitcoin is being priced off the dollar and that it is simply not a durable means of exchange.

Im sure a link of the stream will pull in overnight

I always thought it was somewhat of a scam but did 'get in' on Ripple early on. I haven't followed it at all and after clicking on Kickass' link I was shocked to see the value! I will have to do some more research.

-Marc