Lexus LFA ring edition

Yasser-Hanbali

Nice. And like anything Lexus, everything little thing on it will still probably work years down the road, from the mechanicals to all the little switches, etc. Good chance it may be the only supercar not to spontaneously catch fire every other day, too. ;)

First, let me say it is overpriced. Perhaps, not as much as some believe, however. Don't forget you're getting a car that'll probably last as long as a Camry with excellent build quality and reliability, not to mention a bit of exclusivity which is priceless to some. People get so used to seeing "regular" assembly line autos and their general quality and assume all supercars are built the same way. They just weren't. Sure you got the passion and the performance but only for that special day it all worked once per year.

Nowadays, with larger companies, ie; VW owning Lambo, that quality has improved and there's not such a gap. Still, Lexus offered that when almost no other super car manufacturer could and they did it on their first try basically. No, it's not perfect. Yes, there are some other cars I'd probably rather have. Just thought I'd add some thoughts to the debate. It's still overpriced, but maybe not quite as much as you used to think. ;)