Got hit in a car accident and need a shop that will tow my car today for a quote

Veritas

I need to find a shop that would be able to fix a mustang GT that's able to work with insurance companies for mechanical damage. The body damage is being handled elsewhere, but the engine not working isn't jiving too well with me right now. Long story short it was working fine before the accident, last week it started acting funny before it even got cold out then the really cold day it just died on me. I have NO idea what the problem is but in order to get my rental taken care of I need to have the place that's inspecting the car verify that whatever the lady did when she hit me on the side did something to cause my car to stop functioning.

If anyone knows of a shop that would be willing to work with me I'd appreciate it as I don't really know 'shops' that do just general work - just people who do whatever is needed on the fly.

Nope, alternator and battery are both fine though the battery is probably low as all get out now... as for running fine after the accident it almost over heated a couple times which I thought was odd but with the weather changing I chalked it up to randomly cold weather. It started spewing coolant like a fiend out of... I have no idea where but that's what happened when it stopped.

I'll get a hold of you sir!