Have an Eco boost truck and want a complete Intercooler kit?

On3Performance

I made a new intercooler upgrade kit for the eco boost trucks and having trouble getting a test vehicle. Ive pasted the manufacturing deadline we had and need a vehicle to get this kit on. Retail is going to be around $699 and Ill install and give you the complete kit for $174.75, thats 1/4 of what anyone else is going to pay for it. I want to also have the truck put on the dyno(my dime) to vouch for the product and get testing results. So you will also have dyno numbers for the vehicle and I most likely can work something in to get a tune on the truck at the same time.

Consists of a custom silicone merge coupler off the charge pipes to 3" aluminum hard pipes to the throttle body. The intercooler is bar and plate, 3.5" thick with a custom flange for a 50mm bov if desired.

Let people know I need to test asap

Will it work on a 2014 model? I have someone I can let know.

Yes it will work on all year trucks

Chad, sent you a text (not about a truck).

Sorry I did see that and didnt respond, totally forgot. I have family in town so let me see when they are leaving. I think they leave saturday so that will work if so but let me verify

PM sent with a phone #

Thanks, Ill contact him tomorrow

Yep, already have a upgraded intercooler on my truck but have a buddy who may be interested but pretty sure the "other" Brian aka Stretch, referred Bryan who doesn't have a IC on his Eco F150.

Appreciate the thought though Clay!

Yep, already have a upgraded intercooler on my truck but have a buddy who may be interested but pretty sure the "other" Brian aka Stretch, referred Bryan who doesn't have a IC on his Eco F150.

Appreciate the thought though Clay!

Correct