High Performance Pontiac: Where To Buy?

wagner

Jegs?

Never thought of that or knew they even carried

I've seen it at Barnes and Noble of all places, but other than that I'm not too sure

The Barnes and Noble over here at Easton said they have not had it in over a year. I might try the one down by Cars and Coffee.

There is a place near me on 161 called the Newstand. It's near Karl or Maple Canyon. They have it. They also have a back room if you want to venture in there. ;)

If you want me to pick up copies for you pm or call me.

Never thought of that or knew they even carried

The Barnes and Noble over here at Easton said they have not had it in over a year. I might try the one down by Cars and Coffee.

AFAIK, Both Giant Eagle and Kroger in New Albany carry it. If you want, I can pick up copies.

Get a subscription like the rest of us? ;) One of many car mags I picked up from the local high school sales teams that venture around in the fall..

I was supposed to get one but somebody forget to get it for me lol....

Anyway I've got 2 copies and 2 more on the way so I should be good to go. Thanks all for suggestions on where to go.

Now to work on my next set of features :)

Yea I'm pretty sure they have a magazine section.... I think.

They do not and looked at us like we were on crack when we asked :lolguy:

There is a place near me on 161 called the Newstand. It's near Karl or Maple Canyon. They have it. They also have a back room if you want to venture in there. ;)

If you want me to pick up copies for you pm or call me.

We swung by this place and they had last months issue only.

There was also some shady activity going on there. Some dude that seemed to be pretty coked out was filling a trash bag with random cartons of smokes and taking them inside the place as we were leaving...