WTB: Microwave

Stretch

I've got a brand new in the box stainless steel microwave. More than $20, but I'd take $50. It's really nice, and for $50, it's a steal. Again, brand new and stainless steel.

What model/brand? Happen to know a size too? Gotta make sure it fits where I'm putting it.

I've got a microwave/hood and light combo that was installed over my cooktop I'd let go for $40.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115900&highlight=microwave

We did have a house fire and smoke damage, but this was professionally cleaned as a precaution. We redesigned the kitchen and don't need this anymore.

What model/brand? Happen to know a size too? Gotta make sure it fits where I'm putting it.

Sure, PM me your number and I'll text you some pictures and information tonight when I get home!

I bought a lot of 4 at a closeout store (Sears Hardware when they were closing) for my rentals and then my property manager recommended I didn't provide microwaves (more shit to maintenance). Sold 1 to my parents, 1 to my boss and have 2 left.

• 3 weeks later...