Who said GTR's can't lose

Rustlestiltskin

Rolling Anti-Lag is awesome. Someday people will be like "Whats brake boosting you speak of?" and they'll have no clue since everything then will have Traction Control, Stability, Magnetic Ride (Or something like it), Anti-Lag, Rolling Anti-Lag, other shit thats unheard of yet, and this will be on your cheap sports cars lol

Also I thought all new cars built after a certain year (Cant remember) had to close the throttle once the brake was applied due to the Toyota incidents

Rolling Anti-Lag is awesome. Someday people will be like "Whats brake boosting you speak of?" and they'll have no clue since everything then will have Traction Control, Stability, Magnetic Ride (Or something like it), Anti-Lag, Rolling Anti-Lag, other shit thats unheard of yet, and this will be on your cheap sports cars lol

Also I thought all new cars built after a certain year (Cant remember) had to close the throttle once the brake was applied due to the Toyota incidents

Even my Saab has a base boost setting at 4 pounds. If you are on the gas and touch the break pedal at all, boost will drop to 4 pounds no matter what you do.

GTR winning and losing some vs Supra, MR2, S2K and bike. Most cars here 1000+. Nice vid and newly released this week.

Watched the race with the Supra though, "Fuck, that GT-R moves out."

Then watched in dismay as the MR2 walked out on the GT-R. Never seen that fast of an MR2.

Was speechless by the time the S2K made the GT-R look like it was towing a boat. :eek:

Good vid, fast cars.

GTR winning and losing some vs Supra, MR2, S2K and bike. Most cars here 1000+. Nice vid and newly released this week.

:lol:

It's the video that just won't die. The same races have been on youtube since FL2K13 (where these took place). This is a re-edited version.

If you read the description it makes mention of a small boost leak. The picture of the hole I saw in the charge pipe coupler looked to be the size of a quarter. That car was no where near 1000hp on the run against the MR2.

:lol:

It's the video that just won't die. The same races have been on youtube since FL2K13 (where these took place). This is a re-edited version.

If you read the description it makes mention of a small boost leak. The picture of the hole I saw in the charge pipe coupler looked to be the size of a quarter. That car was no where near 1000hp on the run against the MR2.

You know, I thought those races looked a bit familiar. I even double checked the date on Youtube but that just fooled me, I guess. I watch so damn many and some with the same cars it just becomes a jumbled mess in my noggin. :)