Anyone know when Gran Prix Karting is opening?

bdhill

Permits it's all permits- last major hassle they posted about was that the counters that were there when they were doing the private events weren't up to code and they were forced to rebuild them even though they were the counters that were there when they bought the building

And I'll be honest the new counters look exactly the same as the previous ones they had, so I imagine they were too short or too tall or not ergonomically correct

I have arrangements with them for the grand opening. I'm bringing quite a bit of fun activities to help them have a bigger push. They have been getting the run around and that delays them. There are many levels involved to getting them open ASAP. I can tell you they have been awesome to work with and have been great with communication. I have banners being made for them and us. It's going to be pretty cool. When I get the final word on the grand opening, I will post it here for everyone.

I’ll add what little I know. I received a phone call yesterday asking if I was still interested in employment and there will be more training that needs to take place.

I wouldn’t think they would go through the trouble of spinning more people up if they didn’t hope/think it was soon.

• 5 weeks later...

Facebook update from a few days ago

Ok so we have been a little quiet lately and its because wehave been kicken some serious butt here lately. We have 2 of the 5 inspections done and plan on having the rest of them done next week. That just leaves us one last hurdle to jump thru and then we are ready to OPEN!!

We will know on the 22nd or the 29th which day we can open, but that will be final hoop for us,, and then we will be here 7 days a week to keep you smiling and racing!

Look back for more updates after the weekend!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GPindoor/447327122044321

• 4 weeks later...

I met with Aaron, the owner, last week. What they plan to be able to do there is going to be awesome. There are plans for an outside track for off road trucks. These things are awesome.

I'm telling you, get your memberships now so you can have all the fun.

http://gpindoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/gppopup5.jpg

looks like they will have 2 days for members only!

Do you have to use one of your free sessions for the members only day? I'm sure you do, just wondering if it's worth trying to make time today to go or just wait until a later time.