'91 MR2 Turbo Part Out

Crossle

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I know there are not many MR2 people on here, but I am parting out a '91 MR2 Turbo. The car was T-Boned on the driver's door. The car is Crimson Red in color/black interior and has what looks like paint that has been dripped onto various parts of the body. The metal parts are rust free.

I also own a '92 White/Blue interior car, the intent is to swap the black interior into my car that has blue. With that being said I will be selling my BLUE interior, so if there are interior bits you need please do not hesitate to ask.

I AM NOT SELLING THE FOLLOWING PARTS FROM THE RED TURBO CAR

-Engine/Trans/Harness/Computer

-Black interior as mentioned

-Fog Lights

-Engine Cover

-Steering Rack

-Rear Sub Frame

-Any suspension component from the left front (something is bent, brake parts ok)

What Is Available for ASAP pickup

-Rear Bumper $100

-Front Bumper minus fog lights and side markers $75

-Passenger front fender $50

-Hood $100

-Rear trunk lid with spoiler and body winglets $100

-Head light assy's with covers, motors, and bulbs (not converted from sealed beam) $100

-Rear USDM tail lights with center piece, the Right lens has damage. $40

-OEM Rear strut brace $20

-OEM Front strut brace X2 $20 each

-Haggard rear strut brace someone made $Free

-Spare power steering rack - consider it bare, no tie rods/boots. $200

-Front and rear brake calipers - $25 a piece

-Right front suspension corner - knuckle/hub/control arm/tension rod - $75

-Rear struts with bearing plates - $40 for both

-Muffler - $75

-Under body plastics - $40 for all minus the one under the front bumper

-Front fender plastics - $20 for both

-"Frunk" plastic piece that goes behind spare tire - $10 (typical crack in center from flexing it to get it out.....)

I put rough pricing, obviously I will wheel and deal on this stuff. These cars are getting harder to find and should eventually appreciate. And I do have more on the cars obviously.

It is easiest for me if you just PM me your "grocery list" and I will tell you what I have/don't have and a total price.

Edited by Crossle
Adding things, removing sold things.

I opened this thread thinking it was going to be the white one, thank god its not. Hopefully this means you'll be getting yours sorted out soon. :)

Let's say it's more of a "camaro" build. The "miata" car is yet to be obtained so to speak.