BuckeyeStangs/Mustang Club of Ohio Columbus 2014 Spring Cruise & Open Houses

2011SVT

Let me know if any of you guys want to go so we can get a good head count for lunch.

Thanks!

- Chuck

Confirmed Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014

09:00 - 11:30 Open House #1: Pickups Plus Cars - 7950 Columbus Pike Lewis Center, OH 43035-9021

11:30 - 12:45 Reservoir Cruise: East across both reservoirs to just south of Johnstown and then south and west to SignatureAuto (Bosscars) in Gahanna. Approx. 42 miles, 1:15 drive time.

12:45 - 14:30 Open House #2: Signature Auto (Bosscars) - 926 Taylor Station Road Gahanna, OH 43230

Bosscars will be serving lunch :)

Other Open house activities TBD as well as the exact cruise route. More details posted here as they become available.

Thanks!

- Chuck

PROPOSED CRUISE ROUTE

https://goo.gl/maps/jRgr6

Tried to make this about an hour. We could cut it shorter and parallel the reservoir more and make more of a straight shot to Rick's on the back side. Votes?

I could probably get down for that. Is there free food involved? ;)

Yup. How cool is that?

Keep 'em coming guys, I'll go through and tally the responses from this thread the week before. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Sounds like a nice event. I got to check my work and family calendar to see if I am open. If I attend no vettes, it will be the mustang. I spoke to Rick last year on a couple of his projects and like to see the shop.

• 4 weeks later...

Think the weather will hold. Please join us if you'd like. Final details:

Confirmed Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014

09:00 - 11:30 Open House #1: Pickups Plus Cars - 7950 Columbus Pike Lewis Center, OH 43035-9021

11:30 - 12:45 Reservoir Cruise: East across both reservoirs to just south of Johnstown and then south and west to SignatureAuto (Bosscars) in Gahanna. Approx. 38 miles, 1hr drive time.

12:45 - 14:30 Open House #2: Signature Auto (Bosscars) - 926 Taylor Station Road Gahanna, OH 43230

Bosscars will be serving lunch :) (picnic type stuff).

Thanks!

- Chuck

FINAL CRUISE ROUTE

http://goo.gl/maps/WHDfH

I will have a goodly number of paper maps at Brady's in the morning.