7/11 this april 24

D-Ramey

if your from the columbus area and your familar with the bike seen you know about 7/11 on high street next to taco bell and acrosss from gateway thats where alot of people meet up on wed and fri and sat....and then go racing or whatever....:D

if your from the columbus area and your familar with the bike seen you know about 7/11 on high street next to taco bell and acrosss from gateway thats where alot of people meet up on wed and fri and sat....and then go racing or whatever....:D

I've known about that for a few years; I used to see that gathering every weekend when I lived on south campus.

I figured they were mostly squids who preferred to stand around and talk about how sweet their bike is and then go do stupid shit on the streets mostly for attention and such. If I remember right, I rarely saw helmets ON people's heads (always strapped to the side of the bike, if they even had one at all) and jackets seemed to exist purely for fashion. I could be totally wrong though; I mostly viewed the 7/11 group through the eyes of a non-rider because I myself didn't start riding until after that first year on campus.

I've known about that for a few years; I used to see that gathering every weekend when I lived on south campus.

I figured they were mostly squids who preferred to stand around and talk about how sweet their bike is and then go do stupid shit on the streets mostly for attention and such. If I remember right, I rarely saw helmets ON people's heads (always strapped to the side of the bike, if they even had one at all) and jackets seemed to exist purely for fashion. I could be totally wrong though; I mostly viewed the 7/11 group through the eyes of a non-rider because I myself didn't start riding until after that first year on campus.

i agree with you on some of the fact's...but there is some that wear helments and leathers, i wear both no matter what.. we ussally meet there then head over to freebis