Zero-Turn vs. Compact Tractor or Both!

IPS Mike

http://www.steinerturf.com/

They do it all. Add all sorts of attachments. Front deck mower so you can get in and around thing like low trees. Decent turn radius. Much better than a lot of other "tractors". Has the power to do more than a lot of other tractors. Used them at a school back when I was a youngen.

Was looking around on the website and could not find a "Build Your Mower" or a Price List for the love of god. Do you know where it would be on there website?

I have both, but if I could only have one......it would be a compact tractor. You can do so many things with it and a zero turn does one thing, mow. I have a 72" mower deck a would sell cheap if you get one. I have a airator, a fertilizer spreader, a bucket , a tiller, etc. you will not regret it.

Another vote for Kubota. I don't have one personally but my boss brings his in too move the snow off the lot and lives out in middle of no where. Driveway similar to what you planning. Deep snow can get hard to push and the front loader makes it nice for lifting it up and over. He has prolly saved himself the cost of the mower in doing construction and dirt digging since he has bought his.

Was looking around on the website and could not find a "Build Your Mower" or a Price List for the love of god. Do you know where it would be on there website?

its one of those annoying things where they want you to go to a dealer to look at them. they have a attachment for about anything though.

• 1 month later...