Worst Weld Ever? (Possibly worse than that "Turbo Manifold")

Fubar231

Just google search Jeff Lutz and see the thread that comes up on Yellowbullet about the car he "built".

EVERY shop makes mistakes, its how they recover from those mistakes that tells the story of how good they really are.

No chassis shop should make those "mistakes". I've never seen anything like that come out of PK Race cars. Or a botched chassis cert. You've put a racer at risk, find another hobby.

No chassis shop should make those "mistakes". I've never seen anything like that come out of PK Race cars. Or a botched chassis cert. You've put a racer at risk, find another hobby.

Who in their right mind would sell a product like that? Lutz should be banned from the sport if this is true and any of his chassis should be re-certed. You have to intentionally do work like this and suck that bad.

I used to goto school with a Jeff Lutz. How old is this one? If he's between 35-40, I need a pic. I'd say the go kart he and I built was thrown together quite a bit better especially for two guys in their mid teens. haha