Suv/Crossover Options?

acklac7

As the title states mah Sister is looking for a Suv/Crossover under 24K. Honestly, I could give a fuck about anything other then RWD Coupes, so im sort of at a loss here. I told her to get an RX-350 (Naturally), but she's considering all options.

Thoughts?

We picked up a Subaru XV Crosstrek in December. We love it. It's getting 29mpg, and is AWD. The suspension is pretty impressive. They have good features, it's not over done. Price was between $21K and $26K, depending on options.

We picked up a Subaru XV Crosstrek in December. We love it. It's getting 29mpg, and is AWD. The suspension is pretty impressive. They have good features, it's not over done. Price was between $21K and $26K, depending on options.

This is a good option for the money if you have to have a boring ass crossover. GM's midsize small SUVs/crossovers suck, a couple the only cars in the line up I flat would not own. I would also suggest the new CX5, very nice and no junk Ford parts falling apart like the bigger Mazdas.

Infiniti FX35/37/45 mmmmm... Or Lexus 330/350.

IMO if you can't afford a new one, you can't afford a used one "within budget".

I think the Subarus are good options, they hold their value well. I've heard interior quality is going downhill slightly but that for the most part they're bulletproof.