Best buy offering 100 off of new computer tomorrow!

Exodus

Not so fast smokey, read the fine print at the bottom that the Stringtown rd Best buy was more than happy to point out to me. "Not all devices eligible for trade in" they told me they would give me $25 for my working Toshiba laptop, I declined their offer.

25 plus 75 re read

I did read maybe you need to re read, you were asking if you could trade in a fucked computer or stack computers to get more money I'm letting you know that at least at the Stringtown Rd Best Buy with the people that were working last night that will not work. My laptop is an old Toshiba that works great in fact it's what I'm using right now to type this and they were willing to give me the $25 trade in but not the $75 part.

That credit is the result of a minimum $25 Best Buy gift card (depending on the value of your trade-in, it could be higher) and a $75 new-PC coupon that goes with it. Needless to say, you don't have to use the credit on this particular Chromebook; it's good on any of the aforementioned products.

The add said a min of 100$ you get 25 min for the laptop plus a 75$ coupon for a new pc.

If I've learned one thing about best buy ask for a manager. Speak calm but respectful.

I did both of those things but still no dice, oh well really my laptop works just fine and I don't really NEED a new one just figured it seemed like a good deal.

I did both of those things but still no dice, oh well really my laptop works just fine and I don't really NEED a new one just figured it seemed like a good deal.

No biggie, If its a dual core or better I would just max our the ram install a ssd and go.

No biggie, If its a dual core or better I would just max our the ram install a ssd and go.

Ha this thing is going on 15 years old, its got an old intel T2050 1.6GHz processor with 2gigs of memory. I have been seriously toying around with a ssd though.