I found out where Dr Rick moved. (Kansas wants to block Cosmos)

thorne

http://nationalreport.net/kansas-black-cosmos-show-controversies/

I can't believe this shit. Do sane people really think like this? WHY THE FUCK WOULD JESUS BE IN A TV SERIES ABOUT SCIENCE. WOW.

This is some Dr Rick shit right here.

Edit

Lol is a satire still reminds me of rick

Edited by Thorne

Dude what's your deal I don't know you nor have I made any transgression towards you?. If I'm such a shitty tuner why am I booked out until next month or that other local tuners have Consulted me? And you wanna talk skill name your stakes . For being so unskilled I sure do work two highly skilled progressions. So frankly get off my back thanks

Hahaha your right it is satire. I had already read how a couple of local channels blocked the evolution section so this seemed feasible . My fail lol

It wasn't a couple, it was one, and they didn't "block the evolution section," they accidentally played a 15-second promo during a random part of the episode. It was a non-story picked up by the "let's all point and laugh at Fox" crowd.

Dude what's your deal I don't know you nor have I made any transgression towards you?. If I'm such a shitty tuner why am I booked out until next month or that other local tuners have Consulted me? And you wanna talk skill name your stakes . For being so unskilled I sure do work two highly skilled progressions. So frankly get off my back thanks

I don't know you nor do I know your work, so I have nothing negative to say to or about you, but realize CTD is also "booked".

• Upvote 1

yenner ctd tuner is booked. Doing subarus... ctd is not.

What people don't seem to get is ctds tuner is my ex business partner and we worked together at ips. That's why I stick up for him and know so much about there shop. I'm just sick of gessmay being a dick for no reason.

yenner ctd tuner is booked. Doing subarus... ctd is not.

What people don't seem to get is ctds tuner is my ex business partner and we worked together at ips. That's why I stick up for him and know so much about there shop. I'm just sick of gessmay being a dick for no reason.

I don't know you and probably never will and could care less about your skills unless you can suck a good dick, but I get enjoyment seeing you take the internet so fucking serious.

• Upvote 2

So if you know a person who works for xyz that causes you to be guilty sounds rationally sound. .

I would never send a person there

Yes, it's called guilty by association. That's why we even came up for a saying for it.

I get your point, though. You've earned a little redemption by steering people clear of them.

Name: T╫õΓne

<--- Member since 19ColumbusDSM. Whoopty-do-basil.

It's not Sammy, it's CR. :lol:

I was actually on here before that I still had my fbody and I found it because of cofba.

I think the above statement is one of the reason people troll you. Just sayin.

I don't know you and probably never will and could care less about your skills unless you can suck a good dick, but I get enjoyment seeing you take the internet so fucking serious.

Also, Thorne, you deserve to be trolled if you have any association with CTD.

CR has spoken Thorne.

Dwiggs is calling your name. Your services are needed under his desk.