Lawnmower repair?

copperhead

Does anyone know of any shops that repair lawnmowers? Does Sears? I have a Craftsman that's I think two years old, needs some work done to it and I just don't have the time. Looking for a place as close to Johnstown as possible, thanks. It's a push mower if that matters.

The one thing I found with push mowers, sometimes maintenance is more expensive than just replacing it. Those deck adjustments shouldn't be that expensive but if it's a craftsman or John deere then who knows

Como is great, no doubt...not cheap...anyone have another company....craigslist has lots of people who will repair on site or take away...Anyone use Pendleton's in Powell-Libery Rd? I need a throttle cable and general tune up...I like the old two strokes mowers and don't want to give it up

Well, I found the manual, so I ordered a whole new rear axle assembly, oil, plug, air filter (I hope it's the right one, part number wasn't in the manual, and new blade all for about $60. Guess I'm doing it myself. Probably take me less time to just do it than it would take to drop it off and pick it back up from somewhere in Columbus.

in the manual, and new blade all for about $60. Guess I'm doing it myself. Probably take me less time to just do it than it would take to drop it off and pick it back up from somewhere in Columbus.

Probably!

Hilliard Lawn and Garden on Cemetery road is the only person I would deal with. The owners name is Earl. He can often be found at the parts counter. He is a big customer of mine and has worked with my family for over 20 years. I buy any and all of my equipment here.

I see you found your own parts but for future reference and others too.

Como is great, no doubt...not cheap...anyone have another company....craigslist has lots of people who will repair on site or take away...Anyone use Pendleton's in Powell-Libery Rd? I need a throttle cable and general tune up...I like the old two strokes mowers and don't want to give it up

I didn't realize Pendleton's worked on lawnmowers. If you are in Powell I would just go to Voss Brothers on Old Sawmill Rd. They have always taken great care of me and my family.

-Marc

most of those places are a minimum of $110 for repair. if its just a run of the mill push mower you can pick a new one up for around 150 or so. factoring time and travel might just think about buying a new one unless you have some sentimental value into it ;) just a thought.