Basic financial planning/budgeting class(es)

evan9381

Is there something like this locally an adult could attend? It doesn't need to be super in depth, but I need to get someone into one of these to be able to understand and get a better grasp on the basic stuff. Budgeting, planning, managing finances, etc. I've always been great with all this stuff, but don't do well trying to teach someone to do similar practices.

thanks in advance.

My first semester at Columbus State I took a personal finance class. It was solid and taught all of the basics you should know about finances and budgeting in the average person life. Since its CSCC the cost is fairly low, 3 credit hours is around $400 I think?

I'm actually taking classes at CSCC right now working towards my finance degree. I'll +1 their personal finance classes, as they're excellently simple (lol CSCC students) but teach everything that a functioning human adult needs to know. However, I (mildly off topic) will vehemently advise against anything accounting or economic principles, etc., unless they've changed the curriculum to be a hell of a lot more modern. Nobody uses T-charts anymore in the real world.