Sort of hilarious

Exodus

Why is the cartridge/shell (sorry, I'm not a firearms expert) coming out with the bullet? :lolguy:

Because the people arguing against guns generally don't have any actual knowledge on the subject. And while I know that knowing the inner workings of a firearm has little to do with their perceived 'violence', I feel that if you are going to claim to be an expert on the subject, then you need to be an expert on the subject.

So, is that add actually from a group or did someone that is pro-guns make that add as if it were from an anti-gun group?

Not saying you point is that far off, but it seems things like that are more often spoofs, satire, or misdirection.

EDIT: Guess I should have read the OP... still not sure if that add is from the actual group or not though, interested in know if it was.

Edited by Trouble Maker

So, is that add actually from a group or did someone that is pro-guns make that add as if it were from an anti-gun group?

Not saying you point is that far off, but it seems things like that are more often spoofs, satire, or misdirection.

EDIT: Guess I should have read the OP... still not sure if that add is from the actual group or not though, interested in know if it was.

I believe they posted it on their facebook page. The one the article references was taken down by FB, and Bloomburg's page went up, with that picture on it.

Edit: It just came out that FB did not take down the pro-gun page, the (pro-gun) group did to avoid any legal backlash. Regardless, the anti-gun group still seems to be the one who posted the picture.

Edited by RedRocket