Vegas Shenanigans....

Dr. Apex

JP - fuck yes! Super envious.

Also, in first pic, I think you can see the patio I was referencing - its basically directly across from where you guys were (see just above the kink in his arm).

Yeah thats it. Patio seating there is mandatory-reservations not nesesarry, a qucik 50$ to the host gets you Patio and 2 glasses of wine. :dumb:

That's a nice view from up there JP, we walked through the Cosmopolitan. Didn't stay but I see what you mean about it, def on the list for next visit. We were just so damn tired from everything at the track each day it was tough to get into much in the evenings.....or I'm just getting old.

Also an FYI for the Exotics Racing, I barely fit in the Italia. Can't drive the Lambos with a helmet on, so much any over 6' 2" may not be able to do it(or someone with all their height in their torso like me). Still fun and well worth it, I'd imagine the 2nd trip would be even more fun with having familiarity with the track and such.

That's a nice view from up there JP, we walked through the Cosmopolitan. Didn't stay but I see what you mean about it, def on the list for next visit. We were just so damn tired from everything at the track each day it was tough to get into much in the evenings.....or I'm just getting old.

Oh yeah. The place is a damn TALENT SHOW. :megusta:

Did you consider renting an exotic for the day? Wonder what the cost difference would be. We rented Lambos last trip out, and we were told we'd be charged $1000 if the car hit redline, even once. I figured they were trolling but no one wanted to chance it.

Is anyone aware of any type for software they can track rpm with like that? Is that even legal? I doubt they are pulligng datalogs of people's trips in these things.

I saw a few around, didn't look into it much but you have to figure if they're letting you roam freely in their $300k+ car they have to have some way to keep you in check, wouldn't surprise me if they had some way of knowing.

I didn't look into but know they also have a "Dream cruise" type thing where you rent an exotic and you take a scenic cruise around with others doing the same, may look into that for next trip.

I saw a few around, didn't look into it much but you have to figure if they're letting you roam freely in their $300k+ car they have to have some way to keep you in check, wouldn't surprise me if they had some way of knowing.

I didn't look into but know they also have a "Dream cruise" type thing where you rent an exotic and you take a scenic cruise around with others doing the same, may look into that for next trip.

the dream cruise is or at least was $2500 for 8 hours...a lot of exotic cars to choose from

Thats a load of BS! While the boys were out on their Lambo run, I rented a CTS-V ($180 for unlimited miles+13$ for doasmanyburnoutsayouwant insurance) and in the process of catching up to them int he desert, camp up to this parade of exotics on their cruise. Pulled over with them to get gas and see what the deal was. They have to stay in line the WHOLE time, baring a lap session at the speedway (in different cars mind you). The switch cars at the stops. Slowly putzing around red rock behind the leader. No aggressive driving on the streets allowed.

When they got back on the road-I gave them a head start, and did a 160 mph ricer flyby of the whole pack, just to be a dick. :)