East side body shop...& TPMS content

Johnny2theG

The wife's impreza took a solid door ding from a land rover at church. Other guy's insurance will take care of it, but looking for a decent body shop in the pickerington area. Anyone have any local experience / advice in this part of town?

She also had a battery die in at least one wheel's tpms, leaving a solid light. Haven't had to mess with this before but understand it will have to be programmed and I would prefer to avoid the dealership as the car is out of warranty. Any experience / advice on a good shop for this would also be much appreciated.

Thanks all

I took my SRT to Rutherfords on gender / 33. There is also one in pickerington but I chose the canal location due to the people at the other one were not very nice. They did a great job replacing my front bumper, paint matched great and gave me free car wash coupons to their sudslingers car wash.

Also, battery in the TPMS?

Any big box tire store can deal with TPMS sensor replacement. I'd try reprogramming them if it hadn't been attempted. My favorite is Discount Tire, but it needs to be certain personnel.

I'd try Derek at Tire Discounters Reynoldsburg which isn't far from Pickerington. My tire guy is at the other side of town.

I took my SRT to Rutherfords on gender / 33. There is also one in pickerington but I chose the canal location due to the people at the other one were not very nice. They did a great job replacing my front bumper, paint matched great and gave me free car wash coupons to their sudslingers car wash.

Also, battery in the TPMS?

Good to know, thank you

In the impreza each tpms sensor has a battery. Life of the battery varies but guys see them go out as early as 100k miles. Her car is at 120k. Once a battery dies you get a flashing then solid tire pressure light.

Any big box tire store can deal with TPMS sensor replacement. I'd try reprogramming them if it hadn't been attempted. My favorite is Discount Tire, but it needs to be certain personnel.

I'd try Derek at Tire Discounters Reynoldsburg which isn't far from Pickerington. My tire guy is at the other side of town.

The newish tire discounters on broad? If so I work just down the street at the limited brands campus. That could work