CCW Class Sunday, June 1.

Mojoe

Sunday, June 1st, from 8am-8pm. Location is New Albany/Johnstown, right at the line, about 15 minutes from Easton. PM me for exact address.

This is the 12 hour NRA Basic Pistol class needed to submit for CCL in Ohio. There is extensive emphasis on marksmanship and one on one training. I cover all the NRA needs me to, and add much more. This is a one day course, so you get it done, and over with. Please PM me to get in the class or for any questions. As always, if you are interested in setting up a class with your family and friends, PM me to set something up.

Couples, PLEASE do all you can to come together. I want you both on the same page, as shown by the discount.

CR rate is $75 per person + $25 for gun rental and ammo, if needed

Couples are $125 + $25 for gun rental and ammo, per person if needed

Non CR rate is $100 per person + $25 for gun rental and ammo, if needed

Couples are $150 + $25 for gun rental and ammo, per person if needed.

I commit to making sure you are trained. If you do not pass the range portion, I will retrain you, at no cost, other than gun and ammo use if needed. If you don't pass the written test, I will work with you so you can pass it, at no cost. If you just don't like how I teach and don't want to retrain, I'll give you your money back and you can be on your way.

• 3 weeks later...