Dart Frogs - D. Azureus & D. Auratus Camo Babies

I have several D. Azureus (Nabors) & D. Auratus Camo (UE) dart frog babies (7-8 of each) that are available for adoption. All are around 4 months out of water and eating well and happy.

$40 per frog. May discount if multiples are purchased.

Thanks!

Robert

Wish I had a viv setup. For anyone on the fence, these frogs are not hard to maintain if you have the correct equipment. They are amazing little animals, and both of these are from good, well known lines.

Thank you for the response! I can and am more than willing to help someone if they have questions about setups. It is suprisingly basic to set up and do not require tons of expensive lighting like many reptiles and amphibians. These are also past the fragile stage and are eating me out of house and home!

Pavo

Everytime a visitor comes over they'll ask you if they're real. :) Then, they'll ask you why you haven't died. lol

I've kept them before myself. So many beauties. You should post some pics for examples to refresh people's memories. You ever goto the Cbus reptile show?

My current vivarium house a couple small salamanders and soon some pygmy chameleons otherwise I might be down.