Realtor suggestions? Area to live suggestions?

Chief8one

Looking for a realtor for myself. I would like someone easy going and low pressure.

I'm looking to buy my first home, but being newer to the area I'm not real sure where to look at and where to avoid.

I'm looking for something with a good size garage preferably 3 or the option to build one. I would like someplace within 30 min drive to Osu hospital. $125,000-150,000 range. I am probably asking for a lot.

Thanks

We are selling our house. 3BR 2.5 bath, finished basement, 2 car garage... not a lot you could build on necessarily. Newer roof, newer appliances/everything else. Good location, easy access to 270, 670/airport, easton, downtown Westerville, Hoover Dam area.

Columbus taxes, Westerville schools. PM me and I can send you more info.

We are selling our house. 3BR 2.5 bath, finished basement, 2 car garage... not a lot you could build on necessarily. Newer roof, newer appliances/everything else. Good location, easy access to 270, 670/airport, easton, downtown Westerville, Hoover Dam area.

Columbus taxes, Westerville schools. PM me and I can send you more info.

PM sent

But I am really looking for a place where I can set up a small shop. I want to be able to have large projects that may take a few years to complete. I want to be able to weld/fab etc.

Lois Kellough

614-284-2085 (cell)

http://www.kw.com/kw/GetAgent.action?personId=368624

I'm certain you'll get lots of good referrals from here. I would refer Lois based on my experience with her. I'll try to be brief.

We have purchased two homes through Lois, one in 2010 and the other this year. Each time she has been the epitome of laidback, easy going, and not pushy. From 2010 until we made our most recent home purchase this year, we worked with her periodically. Meaning, about every six months or so my wife and I would be like "Let's buy a new house!" and then bug Lois to show us some homes only to ultimately change our minds. She was always very understanding and very accommodating. Basically, we were fickle and she tolerated that and handled us really well. She never pushed us to buy anything and always gave us straight answers. We could get a hold of her at any time - day or night - and she was always very quick to respond. She's been in real estate for a while and she seems to know her stuff about a lot of different areas in the city. I cannot say a single negative thing about her. I'd recommend her without reservation.

Also, I have worked with about 30 different realtors over the years. None of them even come close to being as good a realtor as Lois is. We're going to continue to use her as our realtor and I wouldn't even consider trying to find another one (unless we were moving somewhere else or something like that). I guess that's about the highest recommendation I can give.