So now we negotiate with terrorists?

wagner

lol I'm confused. Why is it that the race card is the one and only card that can and has been pulled when someone says they do not like this presidency?

Actually Norm detailed the scenario in which he thought it was a race issue. If you don't think its a race issue go on facebook now and post the picture about obama putting up MUSLIM PRAYER CURTAINS..... Watch how many people share it as if it was the gospel and in reality its bullshit.....

Another example is look how they are crucifying this poor guy for converting to islam......... how many idiots in prison convert to JEBUS!!!!!

When I see someone post Obamas full name or make reference to him being a muslim I almost immediately discount the words coming out of that persons mouth as they are stupid.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they REALLY had all this information and had proof that he had walked off the base why did they promote him to SGT while he was missing and was still considered solider in good standing.

Dude do you realy think this guy didn't leave his post? He's a defector. His own fellow soldiers aren't going to ban together to make that shit up. I also do believe he was feeding the enemy information. Why else would they not just kill the fucker after so many years.

Dude do you realy think this guy didn't leave his post? He's a defector. His own fellow soldiers aren't going to ban together to make that shit up. I also do believe he was feeding the enemy information. Why else would they not just kill the fucker after so many years.

Really... people lied about being at the twin towers to get there 15 min of fame. .....

There are many accounts of what happened but bottom line is this if they were positive that he went awol and he was providing the enemy with bad info Why was he promotrd???

If the guy truly defected then he should be court marshaled.

You don't go walking off a COP/COB without your kit or your weapon without some agenda. Listen to what the members of his platoon have said, they're the honest truth about this kid. I will say this, the execution of the exchange was stupid sloppy. The lack of over watch or close air support was kind of surprising. Ol' Terry Taliban had the hills littered with RPG's, and PKM's. Bowe should've got the full shakedown before he even walked to the bird. Other than that, I'll leave the politics alone.